so some of you may remember the febrenaissance of 2008. february was a rough month that year, and about a week in, i decided it was just too much, and i had to start over again. so i declared a febrenaissance.
this summer - or at least july - was pretty rough. or at least bipolar. and with august 1 as my anniversary of moving to seattle - 3 years! - I was reminded that it's a good time to start over again, to check my attitude and reset. give myself a summrenaissance!
so happy august, everyone. less than two weeks left in seattle before i head to boston and beyond, and the last thing I want to do is spend these next couple weeks angry and scared and full of fear. I have a lot of good things in my life right now, and fearing for the future is just not worth it. and not fair to me, or the people who help bring such joy to my life. so i'm going to work on enjoying all there is to enjoy, and work on the rest of it as I can.
welcome to year four in seattle. and what's the best way to spend the first weekend of the new year? a wedding weekend, of course! because large is getting married, and I can't wait to be there for it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment